Thursday, December 29, 2011

InStyle Look of the Day: Rachel Bilson!

Hey, guys!

Thanks for all the input you guys gave me on the two Versace for H&M dresses I was thinking of buying. I've decided that they are too expensive, so I am looking for a cheaper alternative.

Moving on though, I just wanted to share with you a look from Rachel Bilson that I am totally loving right now.


Her red pants are so perfect. And I would never think to pair leopard print with another print, much less a floral top. She made it work so well though. I am so going to try that out.

What do you think of Rachel Bilson's look?

Love, Belle

4 comments:

  1. Rachel Bilson is one of my favorite style icon! She dresses so cute ALL THE TIME. And I agree, she definitely pulled off this look.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the color of her pants! she has amazing style! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. She totally nailed pattern mixing! I love this look. I actually didn't like her before but now, she's pretty awesome especially in 'Hart of Dixie'. <3

    P.S. I love anything sparkly as well! Happy New Year, girl! May 2012 be an awesome year for you.

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie: I totally agree with everything you said! She always looks cute!

    Mimi: I love the color too!

    Bree: She really did! And I love Hart of Dixie! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete