Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Shopping: Forever 21 Finds

I went Christmas shopping last night and I found some pretty good items to give as gifts.
I didn't have a lot of money (college makes everyone broke, unfortunately!), so thank God for Forever 21! ;)

I got everything on my list from everyone's favorite store:

For my Mom:

Yoga Mat
$10.80

She's been meaning to buy a new yoga mat for ages!

For my sister:


Scoop Dress
$12.50

She can use this dress for a lot of her high school events!

For my roommate/ best friend:


Fuzzy Puppy Slippers
$3.50

For walking around our room.
(I got one for me too!)

I also got her this:


Leopard Print Umbrella
$6.50

So she won't get caught in the rain without an umbrella anymore!

For my other friends:

Rhinestone Letter Charm Necklace
$1.50

I got them each an initial necklace.
These are so affordable and everyone loves getting these!

Another thing I love about Forever 21?
Their Men's section!

For my Dad:

Two-Tone Tie
$6.93

Because every Dad needs a tie!

Canvas Hat
$5.99

I also got him a canvas hat for walking along the beach or for when he goes fishing.

For my brother:

Fold Out Duffle Bag
$15.33

My brother plays sports and when I saw this I was like "He will so need this!".

My total came to about $80 -- I had $100 saved up for gifts so I had $20 left over!

I went back and got myself this:

Knit Maxi Dress
$19.80

It was a really good shopping spree.
I got all my gifts within budget and I got myself a dress to wear for Christmas.

Are you done with your Christmas shopping?

Love, Belle

7 comments:

  1. great picks, I love the maxi dress!

    Would love it if you visit my blog when you have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks, I'm happy you liked my picks! And of course, I'll visit your blog! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belle! First off, i want to say Welcome to the blogging world. It's really fun. :D I just got done with finals too! I'm so glad that it's over and that i get 3 weeks to just sit back and relax and just do whatever i feel like doing.

    These are really great buys. they're all so cute and practical. I gotta do my christmas shopping this week since christmas is saturday! that's insane.

    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got some great gifts, belle! forever21 is a lifesaver. ;)

    the initial necklace is so cute, i know i'd love one too, haha!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carrie: Hi! Thank you, I really appreciate it. :) And yeah, I am excited to have some time to do absolutely nothing. I hope you were able to do some Christmas shopping today!

    Mimi: I knooooow, it really is! And aren't those necklaces just great?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these stuff are super cute and affordable. I actually still need to go gift shopping and I only have a few days left. Yikes! By the way, I love that maxi dress. I might have to get that for me. :D

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bree: I am happy you liked the stuff I got! Good luck with the gift shopping! You should check out F21. ;)

    ReplyDelete