Friday, December 23, 2011

Candy Cane Lane + Merry Christmas!

I just got all caught up with New Girl, and I loved how they all went to Candy Cane Lane.

I've never been there, but I think it'd be cool to stop by and see all the houses decorated beautifully!

I found photos online to share with everyone:





I love all the decorations and all the lights!

This weekend is gonna be quite busy, so I want to take some time now to wish all you guys a wonderful Christmas! Merry Christmas!!!

Love, Belle

6 comments:

  1. i've always wanted to go to the Candy Cane Lane. My sisters and I always plan it every year, but for some reason we never get to go.

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved that episode of new girl, well actually i love new girl, period. ;)

    i've never been to candy cane lane, but one of my high school classmates lives there. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha love that episode of 'New Girl'! It's so funny and Candy Cane Lane is really beautiful. Merry Christmas! :D

    P.S. Yes, you must try Yes To Blueberries!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry christmast,
    You has amazing blog. Nice to stop here and give your comment. Lets keep writing and blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, guys! Thanks for the Christmas greetings and thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me some comments! I hope you had a happy Christmas!:)

    ReplyDelete