Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Year's Eve (Movie)

Hey, guys!

I just wanted to make a quick post. I just got home from dinner and a movie with my friends.
Finals are ongoing until next week, and we decided to take some time off tonight.
We went to P.F. Chang's for dinner, and then we went to go see New Year's Eve. :)









It is the perfect movie to watch when you want to relax with your friends!
It was predictable and cheesy at times, but I loved it. Haha.

If you want a fun movie to watch, this is it!

Good night!
Gotta get back to studying tomorrow.

Love, Belle

4 comments:

  1. maybe it's my gender, but i don't think i would go watch this movie with my friends.... hehe.

    she'd have to be really cute for me to go to this. hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so watching this film. I know I will love it even if it's cheesy haha. Good luck with your finals! :)

    P.S. Thank you for the sweet comment! You should definitely go try red hair sometime. Also, donate when you can.

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  3. new year's eve is definitely on my list too! i'm gonna ask my best friend to watch it with me because we watched valentine's day together. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rowdy Style-- Hahaha! I think that's only normal. ;)

    Bree-- Haha, so true! No matter how cheesy it is, I loved it! Thanks, btw! :)

    Mimi-- It's a great movie to watch with best friends! :)

    ReplyDelete