Monday, December 19, 2011

What are some things you cannot leave the house without?

Hey, guys!

My sister asked me to drive her to the mall this morning... on short notice!
She was in a hurry, and well, I wasn't... and I just wasn't ready, haha.

My stuff was all over the place and my "essentials" weren't ready, so she was like "Can't you just grab your keys and go?!". Technically I could, but I don't want to. ;P

I guess it's just that I don't feel comfortable leaving the house without certain items.
Are you like that too?

I can't leave the house without:

1. My phone-


As cheesy as it sounds, my phone is kind of like a part of my body. I cannot live without it!

2. Keys-

Pinned Image

Car keys and house/dorm room keys... pretty basic, right?

3. Wallet-


All the important things are there, of course. 
Cash, credit card, IDs, Driver's License... you name it, it's there.

4. Watch-

Pinned Image

It's a quirk of mine... I cannot leave the house without my watch. 
I feel naked without it. And I hate being late and not knowing what time it is.

5. Mini Makeup Kit-


I wish I had this particular one, haha.
But I have a mini makeup kit that has an eyeshadow duo, blush, and lipstick... because you never know who you're gonna see or where you're gonna end up!

6. Mini Hair Brush-


Same reason as #5. ;)

7. Hand Sanitizer-


I hate dirty and sticky hands!

8. Kleenex-


It's always good to have these on hand. Everyone seems to need some Kleenex (especially when it's cold!), and it seems like no one has any all the time, it's crazy! ;)

There are more stuff in my bag than these, but these are at the top of my "essentials" list. 
Maybe I'll make a "What's in my bag?" post sometime in the future, that sounds fun, doesn't it?

What are some things you cannot leave the house without?

Love, Belle

5 comments:

  1. This is a great list. I can't leave the house/dorm without my phone, keys, wallet, and Kleenex too. Besides, I always find myself needing tissues!

    P.S. I'm glad you were able to go shopping at F21 too. :)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  2. the number one thing that i absolutely cannot live without is my phone, haha! i can't leave the house without it. i have this belief that it is important to always always have it next to you, whatever happens at least you'll be able to call people for help, right? ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely can't leave the house without my phone as well. Oh and my chapstick! got to have that. that's pretty much it, if i'm only going to run errands with my mom or something. but if i'm actually gonna go out, i'm going to need my whole purse with me wiht everything else.

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def my phone, I feel so naked without it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bree: I know, I always seem to need tissue too!

    Mimi: You are so right! I know exactly what you mean!

    Carrie: Ooh, yeah, I need my Chapstick too! I can't believe I forgot about that!

    just tututiny: Me too, I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete