Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Favorite Christmas Movie: Love Actually

Hey, guys!

I am now home and happy and comfortable, haha. ;)
I am just about to get settled on our couch with a blanket, a big bowl of popcorn, and a huge mug of hot chocolate. My sister and I are going to watch my favorite Christmas movie:

Love Actually!






As much as I loved Valentine's Day and New Year's Eve, I gotta admit that Love Actually is really the best. And correct me if I'm wrong, but Love Actually started the whole "put-every-famous-actor-you-can-think-of-in-a-movie-together" thing, right? Haha.

Here is the trailer:



Gotta go visit some blogs while I wait for my sister to finish making our hot chocolate. ;)

What is your favorite Christmas movie?

Love, Belle

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen this one, but now I have to! I love the whole "put-every-famous-actor-you-can-think-of-in-a-movie-together" concept so I'm sure I will love this movie. :D

    P.S. Yay for red and green nails!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, i've seen this movie before! it's actually really good! I just hate how Lupin (from Harry Potter) and his wife weren't really on good terms in the story. It ruins the sprit of Christmas. LOL. :D

    My fave christmas movie would be the Polar Express! It's just not Christmas without it. Oh and Serendipity!!!

    Come and enter!
    In Love With Fashion Giveaway.

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bree: Haha, yeah, I do like that concept too. It's fun to see tons of different actors in one movie!

    Carrie: Oh yeah, I know what you mean! Although, I think it was Snape you meant, right? ;) I like Polar Express too!

    ReplyDelete