Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Parents Shouldn't Text... super funny!

Hey guys!

I am currently in the library trying to write a paper I don't want to write, lol. I took a short break from writing, and visited one of my favorite websites: parentsshouldnttext.com!

My parents always send me funny texts that's why I love going on this site when I'm bored.

get-tipsy-brittany

support-dad-lhiannan-app

Gee, thanks for that vote of confidence, lol!


Hahahaha!


Yes he wins!


That's what my Mom taught me too!


Never thought of it that way, lol!

Okaaayyy, gotta go back to my paper now... have an awesome week, guys!

Love, Belle

5 comments:

  1. oh gosh, parents are soooo funny! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I have to check this website out from now on. All of these are super hilarious especially the spider one. Also, the awesome lesson from mom. ;)

    P.S. You are so lucky to live by the beach. I want to own a beach house in the future!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Please support Give Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha this is so funny! parents definitely shouldn't text :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bree: Haha, the spider one was hilarious!

    ialle: Haha, you bet!

    ReplyDelete