Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blair Waldorf's Wedding Look

Hey guys!

I just got all caught up with Gossip Girl, and I cannot believe that dreamy and perfect Prince Louis turned out to be such a jerk!

We shall talk about Blair's wedding look though...

I am super happy that Blair didn't wear this dress:


It's pretty but I don't know I just wasn't feeling it.

I really do love the dress she ended up wearing though:



Her bouquet of peonies = pretty pretty!


I also really liked her shoes and her makeup!
She looked so beautiful even though the prince she ended up marrying turned out to be a frog.


However, I am not a fan of her hair. It's like my hair when I wanna make an effort and make it presentable. In other words, it's not very royal wedding-y.

Her tiara is super beautiful though.

I cannot wait to see what happens next on Gossip Girl.

Did you like Blair's wedding look?

Love, Belle

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE her wedding look! Her Vera Wang gown and tiara was just dreamy, but I wish she would have put her hair up or something. Anyways, I can't believe what a jerk Louis turned out to be. I feel bad for Blair and poor Dan! I also love how sweet Chuck is.

    P.S. 'This Means War' totally looks hilarious and Chris Pine is an eye candy fersure haha.

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Please support Give Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tiara and the gown are beautiful but the hair is not great!
    Btw, I am hosting an International giveaway and I'd be glad if you entered!

    Asos & Anatomicals Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really tune in to Gossip Girl anymore. Although my sisters are still really obsessed with it. I love her tiara. It's so pretty!

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bree: I knoooow, what a jerk! And I'm kind of a Dair fan, to be honest, haha.;)

    Emm: I knooow, the hair is not great!:/

    Carrie: I looove her tiara!:)

    ReplyDelete