Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Top 5 Oscar Red Carpet Picks!

Hey, guys!

Sooo, school got in the way of my blogging yet again. Just kidding!
I'm glad I get to squeeze in some blogging time into my busy school sched.

My top 5 Oscar Red Carpet picks:

Emma Stone
Emma Stone in Giambattista Valli

Penelope Cruz
Penelope Cruz in Giorgio Armani

Jessica Chastain
Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen

Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton

Kate Mara
Kate Mara in Jack Guisso Couture

Who made it to your top 5 list?

Love, Belle

4 comments:

  1. My top three -- in order:
    1. Jessica Chastain
    2. Gwyneth Paltrow
    3. Angelina Jolie

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie! Jessica Chastain looks fantastic, doesn't she?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these ladies were definitely fabulous, but my faves are Emma and Michelle. :)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Please support Give Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete