Sunday, February 26, 2012

Gotta get these colored denim capris!

Hey, guys!

Spring is just around the corner, and I've been looking online for clothes that scream "SPRING!".

I really want these colored denim capris from Forever 21!
They are $29.90 each.

blue

jade

Do you have colored capris? Which of these two colors would you choose?

Oh and Oscars laterrrr! I can't wait to see what my fave celebrities are gonna wear!
I'm thinking of doing a post on the Oscar red carpet fashion, hopefully I find time to do that, lol.;)

Have a great Sunday, guys!

Love, Belle

5 comments:

  1. I need more colored pants in my life.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really cool. I like it. I would definately choose the blue one. hope you visit my blog, too. xoxo Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie: I need more of them too!;)

    Vanessa: Thanks for your vote on the blue one! Thanks also for visiting my blog, I'll visit yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gahhh, I've been on the hunt for cute colored jeans. I seriously want both pairs lol. :)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Please support Give Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bree! Honestly, I want both pairs too!

    ReplyDelete