Sunday, April 22, 2012

London Olympics 2012

Hey, guys!

I just read an article about the upcoming London Olympics and I realized that I am actually super excited for it! Who else is excited?



And how amazing must it be to actually be in London for the games???


I am definitely looking forward to swimming because I am a swimmer. When I was a little girl I always used to tell my Mom that I wanna compete in the Olympics and now I guess I'm happy just watching the games on TV, lol!;)

London Olympics 2012

Which Olympic sport are you looking forward to? 
Anyone gonna be in London for the games?

I wanna fast forward to summer already!!! School is getting crazier and crazier as the school year ends, but it's alright I'm hanging in there. Hope you guys are too!:)

Love, Belle

10 comments:

  1. WOW! I think it's gonna be amazing! Unfortunately I won't be there:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura: Yeah, I won't be there either!:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to watch swimming events too. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for the Olympics as well! I can't wait to see the archery! :D

    P.S. Thanks for checking out my Coachella Polyvore sets!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    After Flats Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty much excited for the 2012 Olympics there too. Got my fave sport idols for the win.
    buy aion account

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited, too!
    Love the summer Olympics, especially gymnastics and diving!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!Wonderful photos!I want to go to London!!))

    http://dreamaboutflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so exited for the olympics!)) Probably gymnastics*

    souvenirspourtoujours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bree: Oh yeah, archery would be pretty interesting!

    chibiaion: I do too!

    Couture Carrie: I love diving and gymnastics too!

    T.: I want to go too!

    Awake My Soul: Yeah, gymnastics!

    ReplyDelete