Monday, March 5, 2012

InStyle Daily Beauty Tip: Coral Glow

Mila Kunis

"I wanted Mila Kunis to look fresh and effortless," said Lancome makeup artist Tracey Levy, who worked with the star at the 2011 Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills. A hint of coral eye shadow, a sweep of coral blush along the star's cheekbones, and a wash of coral lipstick gave Kunis a tonal glow. "The makeup's coral tones contrasted perfectly with her emerald gown," said Levy.

I love this look!

Do you like coral makeup?

Love, Belle

7 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of coral makeup. I think it looks great on everybody.

    By the way -- Mila Kunis = #girlcrush

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore coral makeup! It gives you an effortless look which I love. I love Mila Kunis too! :)

    P.S. Thanks for checking out my Oscars fashion picks!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Please support Give Jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie: I have a huge girl crush on her too!;)

    Bree: I agree!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like Coral makeup. I got Shu Uemura coral color blush and it give me a natural glow/blush on my cheek.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SG Angela: Oh, that sounds great! I might check that one out.:)

    ReplyDelete