Thursday, March 29, 2012

Why is it cloudy?

Hey, guys!

So I'm supposed to hit the beach today with my friends, but it's cloudy! Whhyy? Sad.
But it doesn't matter, they are still coming over, so maybe we'll just spend the day hanging out and watching DVDs. That sounds fun, doesn't it?;)

I have


Like Crazy,

Footloose, and

Young Adult.

Have you seen these movies?

That's about it for today, I gotta prepare some snacks for our little movie day. I might check in again later or definitely tomorrow! Have a good one, guys!

Love, Belle

5 comments:

  1. Bummer about the cloudiness :(

    Must see the new Footloose asap!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knooow, it's such a bummer.:/ And I am super excited to watch Footloose.;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no but id like to see young adult soon!
    thanks for your lovely comment would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashion-footprints.blogspot.com
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to watch these movies especially 'Like Crazy'. Anyways, I hope you had fun! :)

    P.S. Thanks for supporting my blog. I also tagged you, check it out!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    Fox House Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. fashion inspirations: Yes, please. I follow you already.:)

    Laura: Yes, please!

    Bree: I did, thanks!

    ReplyDelete