Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Better late than never... 2012 Golden Globes

Hey, guys!

I finally have some time to share with you my favorite red carpet appearances from this weekend's Golden Globes. It's late, but better late than never, right?;)

Evan Rachel Wood on the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California. January 15, 2012.
Evan Rachel Wood

Emma Stone in Lanvin on the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California. January 15, 2012.
Emma Stone

Zooey Deschanel in Prada on the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California. January 15, 2012.
Zooey Deschanel

Sofia Vergera in Vera Wang on the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California. January 15, 2012.
Sofia Vergara

Nicole Richie in Julien Macdonald on the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California. January 15, 2012.
Nicole Richie

Jessica Alba in Gucci on the red carpet at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California. January 15, 2012.
Jessica Alba

There's more that I liked, but I'm pretty sure you guys have seen a lot (if not all) of the red carpet photos so I just included the ones I really really loved.

Based on what the celebs wore, I think we can definitely expect the glam factor to be way up for the Academy Awards. I'm so totally excited for that!

Who are your favorites?

Love, Belle

3 comments:

  1. All of these ladies definitely looked beautiful especially Emma Stone and Jessica Alba. :)

    P.S. Thanks for the comment on my blog and I also gave you an award. Check it out!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  2. yiqin: I think so too!:)

    Bree: Awww, thank you, Bree!:)

    ReplyDelete