Saturday, January 7, 2012

Back to School!

Hey, guys!

Just wanted to share with you that I am now back in school.
Classes start on Monday, and I am planning on spending tomorrow just relaxing and watching some DVDs with my roommate/bff.:)


The holidays were amazing and I wish they didn't have to end, haha.
Even though it's time to go back to school, I am going to try my hardest to keep the posts coming.:)

Thanks to you guys who visit my blog to read my posts and leave me comments. I really appreciate it!

Have a happy Sunday, my friends!

Love, Belle

3 comments:

  1. have a fun and relaxing day! good luck with school! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in school and I hope you had a fabulous R&R with the roommate/bff! ;)

    P.S. JGL and Sam Worthington are hotties fersure!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mimi: Thank you! School is going well.:)

    Bree: Thank you! And I did have a great R&R with the bff.:)

    ReplyDelete