Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I cannot wait for Christmas break! :)

I cannot believe it is December!

I haven't had any time to update my blog or visit other blogs -- that kinda brings me down.
But oh well, life gets busy, what are we gonna do, right?

Finals are coming up -- I've been spending every free time in the library or catching up on some zzzzzs.

One thing that cheers me up though is the fact that Christmas break is just around the corner!
I love listening to Christmas songs... Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas Is You, to be exact. ;)


What about you, what's your favorite Christmas song?

I don't know if anyone's visited my blog yet, if you're reading this -- Thank you! :D

Love, Belle

2 comments:

  1. i have a lot of favorite christmas songs so it's kinda hard to choose, haha! anyways, good luck with finals! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks! And yeah it is kinda hard to choose a favorite Christmas song. ;)

    ReplyDelete