Monday, November 21, 2011

First Post! :)

Hey, guys!

So, first of all, my name is Belle. I am eighteen years old. I am a college freshman. I live in San Diego, California and I absolutely love it here (although I do love visiting Los Angeles too!). I love being a California girl!

Some more information about me:

- I am a swimmer.


- I love shopping.


- I love makeup.


- My style icons include Lauren Conrad, Jessica Alba, and Rachel Bilson.




- And of course, since my name is Belle, my favorite Disney princess is Belle!


That's it for now.
I am sooo excited to share other stuff about me and other random things with you guys!
I am also looking forward to getting to know other bloggers -- either new like me or more experienced ones.
 I have to get my bearings around here, and I am now off to visit other blogs. :)

Love, Belle

2 comments:

  1. i love to swim and shop too! and i adore lauren conrad's style! welcome to blogger! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And I think it's great that you love to swim and shop too!

    ReplyDelete