Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Dresses from Asos!

Hey, guys!

Just wanna share with you that I just ordered 2 LBDs from Asos! :)

These will definitely come in handy for when I am sent to help with events for work (ie. weddings, birthday parties, engagement parties, etc.)

- Vero Moda Lace Peplum Dress, $58

Image 4 of Vero Moda Lace Peplum Dress

I like the peplum detail and the lace!

- ASOS Midi Dress with Sheer Detail, $49.71

Image 4 of ASOS Midi Dress with Sheer Detail

I chose this one because it's longer than the other one, at least I will have two options depending on the scale of formality of the events.

I also like how these dresses will come in handy for when I go back to school, for parties and such.

Alrightie, I gotta go comment a little and then go sleep.
Good night!

What do you think of these dresses?
Yay or nay?

Love, Belle

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous purchys, darling!
    Love them both!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous! great choices, belle! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Twisted Orchid Giveaway -- Win any bag of your choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose well! I love both dresses - the first one would be perfect for a romantic date and the 2nd for a more formal perhaps evening function.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trishie! Yes, I was def thinking the same thing!

      Delete